Virtual PBX "phone.systems™" Description
phone.systems™ is a fully-featured, cloud-based virtual PBX that is fully compatible with all landlines, mobile phones and computers, SIP devices and multi-line desktop phones.
Multiple users, remote offices and telecommuters become part of a highly flexible, scalable and cost-effective phone system, supported by essential PBX services such as voice menus, voicemail to email, conferencing, queuing, time and caller routing, internal extensions, dial tone access and more.
Full mobile access is supported through iOS and Android-based applications, making smart phones an integral part of the phone.systems™ phone system.
In addition, separate instances of your phone.systems™ voice systems may be simply and securely interconnected wherever they are in the world via the phone.systems™ Interlink feature, allowing your remote offices and users to behave as a single telephone network.
The user interface for phone.systems™ is specifically designed for simplicity and ease-of-use.
No special training or expertise is required, and call flows are configured in an intuitive manner via a graphical web interface.
phone.systems™ is applicable for both personal and business use, and configurations cover a wide range of applications from simple home use through to complex, multi-branch voice systems.
By using the phone.systems™ control panel, you are easily able to do the following:
- Receive calls from one or many local numbers;
- Make outbound calls;
- Assign internal extension numbers that can reach users anywhere in the world;
- Forward calls to any phone number or VoIP destination;
- Play back custom recorded messages to callers;
- Direct calls using extension numbers;
- Send calls to a voicemail box;
- Send voicemail messages to selected email addresses;
- Receive faxes and forward them to an email address;
- Implement time and caller routing scenarios;
- Receive notifications for specified call events;
- Access a dial tone from configured DID numbers;
- Host conference calls;
- Implement blacklists to block incoming calls;
- Define custom SIP devices;
- Interconnect multiple phone.systems™ systems;
- Purchase voice services.